[dev] IMP folder view

ben at chavet.net ben at chavet.net
Fri Jul 25 01:03:58 PDT 2003

This is something that has been bugging me for a while, and I've finally gotten
around to doing something about it.  When looking at the folder view, it is
tough to associate the folder name with the number of messages on the right.
I've put in a little javascript to do a simular roll-over effect to that of the
mailbox view.

This is my first code submission, so bear with me...

My changes are in imp/templates/folders/row.inc and /imp/folders.php.

I had to include imp/config/html.php in folders.php.  I put it on line 57 with
the other includes.

row.inc is a pretty small file, so I'll just attach it.  The first 2 lines are
the only thing different.

--Ben Chavet