[dev] Horde_Cipher et al;

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Jul 26 06:14:54 PDT 2003

Quoting Davey <davey at php.net>:

> * PGP/GPG (by way of this class [1] that Chuck has kindly offered to
> PEARize)

I said you should look at it. It's already packaged, but it probably has some
dependancies on other Horde stuff.

> 3) Does anyone object to me PEARizeing and submitting to PEAR if no-one
> else will take up the challenge? I don't know the code
> and have no knowledge of the ciphers themselves so I would be reluctant
> to do this on my own...

The code is fine. What's needed is to identify any Horde dependencies and to get
them submitted to PEAR.

I'd be very reluctant to submit them as seperate libraries, instead of as the
whole Cipher/Crypt packages.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>