[dev] IMP login template...

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Sat Jul 26 13:13:23 PDT 2003

> > If this does result in a speedup, I'm with Mike on this one.
> >
> > Otherwise, I'm with Michael S. 15% is too steep to be worth it.
>
> While it would perhaps be worth it if it's a page that's called so seldom
> like the login page and if it simplifies the code.
>
> Jan.

I'm with Jan (et al).  We need to look at each page separately.  Does
it improve (or worsen) the look?  Does it make the coding easier? Does
performance improve, decrease, or even matter for that page?  I think it
is a page by page thing.  Or at least a module by module thing if you want
consistent code within a module.  But I think it really should be page by
page...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics