[dev] Informix as db for Horde/IMP/Mnemo/Krnolith ?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Jul 27 19:09:12 PDT 2003

Quoting Jim Cramer <jim-cramer at uiowa.edu>:

>  I would like to know how to deal with anything like this and any Informix
> database-specific installation procedures.  I can create the tables
> from the .sql script files and I have the DBD::Informix Perl driver
> working, but what else is there to do?

Well, you need PHP talking to Informix, not Perl. Then try the 'ifx' PEAR DB
driver (phptype = 'ifx' instead of phptype = 'mysql', etc). Once you have that
working, if you want to submit any necessary patches for tablenames, etc.,
we'll look at them.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>