[dev] IMP login template...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Jul 27 19:22:55 PDT 2003

Quoting Marko Djukic <marko at oblo.com>:

> in fact it was talking to two different clients of mine this week that got
> imp/horde the biggest compliments i heard so far - apart from these two
> companies suddenly having an amazing webmail after 4-5 different ones over
> several years, they have discovered it is accessible both on PDAs and cell
> phones (their primary use of internet since their employees are 75% on the
> road). accessible yes, but layout-wise terrible (100px width x 200px height
> cellphone screen), but with a template background that could be fixed in a
> snap.

I see where you're going, but... well, they should be using mimp for that mobile
access, and MIMP handles display to lots of different devices using
Horde_Mobile - something which isn't easy to template, since I wouldn't want to
do that for all devices.

Templating Horde_Mobile could be interesting, though. :)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
They're just looking at a wall of meat.