[dev] Error in jonah conf.xml

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Wed Jul 30 05:44:50 PDT 2003

> Not sure about that, but try what I just committed for conf.xml.
>
> -chuck

That eliminated a lot of my errors and fixed configuration for me, thanks!

But now I get this error at the top of the summary and jonah pages:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: _getweather() in
horde/jonah/lib/Weather.php on line 60

I've looked over the code, the archives of the cvs list, and the repository but
can't figure out what's going on. I can see that there are _getWeather functions
in intercept.php, metar.php, and the newly added ejse.php but the existing code
(in intercept.php, metar.php, and Weather.php) doesn't appear to have been
touched in a while, and this was working until my update last night (my
previous update was a little over a week ago, I think).

Any ideas? Thanks in advance,
Rick