[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: jonah/config conf.xml

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Jul 30 13:46:15 PDT 2003

>     config               conf.xml
>   Log:
>   'none' doesn't appear to be a valid option here (not sure how it could be,
> either)

Only way would be to not show weather info, but there is an enable/disable
for that.

>   I don't know what ejse is

ejse.com is one of many sites provide US Weather Service info via soap
and html.  I wanted to use soap, but to get it working asap I just used
html/http.

> and the code looks more or less exactly the same
> as   the intercept.php code, so I can't give it a description.

It is a copy, modified only slightly.  It needs to be modified more.

>   On a side note, weather.interceptvector.com seems pretty dead.

Which is why I wrote ejse, so I could at least have some weather info
on my page, rather than the empty block that has been there for a long
time now (and the errors in the log file from trying their site).

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!