[dev] HEAD: problems with "view external web page" applet

Rob rob2 at siklos.ca
Fri Aug 1 07:59:01 PDT 2003

Hello,

I'm using the latest head version from cvs.  Using IE 6.0.2800.1106 on Win2K
SP4

I have a "view external web page" applet set up on the layout of my main
horde page, but the contents is empty. (The applet is there, and the URL is
in the applet's title bar, but there's just nothing in the contents).

I'm not if this is a permanent/universal solution, but I find that if I
remove the "height" attribute from the iframe tag on line 47 of
horde/lib/Block/iframe.php, something at least appears.

Rob.