[dev] Re: Project management stuff.

Joseph P Turner joeman at leederville.net
Tue Aug 5 09:39:24 PDT 2003

Thanks for you reply Chuck RE: Timesheets stuff.

Due to time constraints, I'm going to have to integrate the work into Hermes
unfortunately. I guess I would be on the 'side' of creating another project
well to do the project management side.

I am however trying hard to keep the code good and 'in line and up to standard'
with what is in there...so you might find a use for it elsewhere, or pinch it
for another project.

A few notes...
I have created tables in whups though and will be using linked drop downs, using
JS to make it as generic as possible to deal with linked dropdowns.

I'm trying hard to implement as cleanly as possible into existing code, so hey,
you might not be able to or wish to include it as is, but might be able to pull
some bits off it that you like.

Anyhow, I will hopefully get a demo webpage up maybe sometime next week and
start creating some patches and a few notes.

I kept getting asked each day where I'm under a bit of pressure.

Cheers

Joe

--
Linux Madman