[dev] disabling prefs

Ben Chavet ben at chavet.net
Sun Aug 10 04:21:23 PDT 2003

That seems to make the prefs UI complain when it is not there...maybe I'm just
not putting it in the right place.  I'll keep working on that part.

I do have a fix for the patch I submitted yesterday, though.  I swear, I tested
it about a million and a half times, but somehow I missed this.  The patch is
for index.php, diffs attached.

--Ben Chavet