[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/lib/Form Renderer.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Aug 11 12:08:26 PDT 2003

Quoting John Morrissey <jwm at horde.net>:

>   Some HTML tweaks:
>   * submit buttons are now class="control" to set them off from the rest of
>   the form

Looks a tad odd to me, but I'll get used to it.

>   * widen the left form column to 25% - the attr names seem less crowded

Can you make this a class setting that can be set via the Renderer constructor?

>   * align attr names right so they're easier to match against form fields

You know, I'm not sure why this wasn't done before, but let's see how it
looks... I think the error messages might have been part of the issue, but
nothing is jumping out at me just now.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>