[dev] cvs head imp problem

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Aug 11 14:23:22 PDT 2003

Since late last week, my CVS HEAD IMP has been broken.  It seems to probably be
from the change "Use IMP_Contents::formatStatusMsg() for printing out status
messages." that was done 4 days ago.  Setup:

* Horde/IMP CVS HEAD current as of this morning.  Problem started late last week
 after an update.
* In-line html message viewing enabled.
* Trying to view an html message with images hangs.
* Trying to view any other message works fine.

So basically any html e-mail I get with images is broken (results in the
browser hanging and I have to quite the browser, restart it, and login again).
So can not view these messages at all.  All other messages appear fine.

Anyone else seeing this?

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics