[dev] A mailinglist application?

Mario Andres Yepes Cifuentes marioy at upb.edu.co
Wed Aug 13 13:09:42 PDT 2003

In my opinion the best mailing list administration aplication is Mailman
http://www.list.org/ and looking at their whish list I saw this

"All web UI must be configurable so that it more easily integrates into an
existing site's design. Probably means using a better template language/system
like Zope's Presentation Templates, Quixote, or PHP"

I think it would be worth looking at it.

Regards
Mario