[dev] just to prevent ...

Carlos Pedrinaci xenic at nerim.net
Fri Aug 15 09:25:52 PDT 2003

Thanks.
I know security was missing... I usually keep that server just for
intranet tests but I opened it so that you could test it out. You can't
anyway connect to mysql server directly so it won't hurt :)
I have some virtual servers on that box and security configuration is
always one step behind (which I know is not good practice).

Hopefully I'll soon open that server again and it will be working on top
of Horde 3 and secured :)

Regards,

Carlos