[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: ingo/templates/menu menu.inc

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Aug 15 11:26:17 PDT 2003

Quoting Max Kalika <max+lists.horde.dev at lsit.ucsb.edu>:

> Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>:
>
> > Hmmm... the problem is that it is "Blacklist" and "Whitelist" everywhere
> > else in Horde.  Looks like sam is the only place where they are separated
> > by a space.
>
> Bah!  Should have checked.  Ok, I'll revert ingo and fix sam.  Sorry about
> that.
>
> --mk

Yes, twice in the past I've done the "Addressbook" -> "Address book" conversion
on the entire tree.  But yesterday I was looking at a file (I think it was
turba/config/sources.php) and low and behold the old Addressbook was back...

Seems like a never ending battle...

Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics
The University of Texas at Austin