[dev] Group creation from admin.

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Fri Aug 15 12:41:10 PDT 2003

| Quoting eculp at encontacto.net:
|
| > - All Groups
| >
| > with no option for creating a group.  Has this changed or could I have
| > forgotten how it works?
|
| Click on the group icon next to All Groups (if you mouseover it, it should
| say
| Add New Group).

Chuck,

I have just tested with the versions of Mozilla and Mozilla Devel for
FreeBSD and I only see one icon, admin.gif but out of desperation I
shutdown my laptop and brought it up in windows ME with IE 6.0 and I
get two icons, admin.gif and group.gif.  Clicking on group.gif I can
create a new group.  I'm going back to FreeBSD and going to try
Linux-Mozilla and see what happens and will report back.

BTW, is anyone else running Freebsd Current with the latest Mozilla
seeing anything similar?

Thanks again,

ed