[dev] ingo procmail script driver

ben at chavet.net ben at chavet.net
Sat Aug 16 08:43:05 PDT 2003

I extended the procmail script driver in ingo to allow user-defined filters.
I'll be the first to admit that it's kind of an ugly patch, but it works (ugly,
meaning there is a lot of duplicate code).

As far as I know, procmail cannot change message status flags (read, answered,
etc.), so does anybody know if there is a simple way to disable those options
on the filter-editing page?  Right now, my driver just ignores those values
(since it can't really do anything with them anyway...)

diffs attached for ingo/lib/Script/procmail.php

--Ben Chavet