[dev] Re: dev Digest, Vol 472, Issue 1

Joseph P Turner joeman at leederville.net
Sun Aug 17 11:37:45 PDT 2003

Hello,
Said a while ago I was going to put up site showing project management.

Basically it is just a hack of timesheets, plus some of the underlying code
of Horde.

It hasn't been cleaned up.

There are some places where I've duplicated a function and modified the
duplicated
one to suit me needs. Not really ideal.

However it might provide some ideas and of course, bits and pieces I have added
are freely available.

http://leederville.net/~joeman/horde_devel5.tar.gz

The demo site is

http://leederville.net/horde_devel
u: horde
p: horde

The bit to look at is the timesheets in the office.

The job submission, the edit timesheets, the submit timesheets are what I have
done.

I also put in a quick 'Reports' page at the top right. This is written in plsql
though, not php.

Source of ideas anyhow.

I'll post later on the tables I used.

Cheers