[dev] IMP's fetchmail code

Nuno Loureiro nuno at co.sapo.pt
Tue Aug 19 17:46:45 PDT 2003

Fetchmail currently has two pages because it needs configuration, and
the configuration stuff is under the options menu link. It's a matter of
consistency, no more.

Any way you can use it without the configuration stuff, because you can
setup a quick acount to fetch mail from, directly from the fetchmail
menu link. The purpose of this, was to let you quickly fetchmail from a
certain account that you would not need anymore and/or to let you fill
up the password field, so you don't need to save it when configuring it.

I abstain to this change, since it has advantages and disadvantages.

Let the older core developers decide what would be best... :)

nuno

--
Nuno Loureiro <nuno at co.sapo.pt>
PTM.com - http://www.sapo.pt/