[dev] IMP -> Templates patch...

Nuno Loureiro nuno at co.sapo.pt
Thu Aug 21 17:53:52 PDT 2003

Hi!

Here's a patch that converts some parts of IMP to Horde Templates:
http://nuno.uncovering.org/tmpl.tar.gz .
Those parts are login, mailbox, master template and menu.

I know mailbox can be more cleanned, but I decided to post a patch now,
so the world can see how's the conversion going, and can comment it.

Just to kill some curiosity, mailbox.php converted had about 5% of
overhead. Anyway, a template compilation mechanism is already on
development (a friend is helping me, doing this), just like smarty has.

Tommorrow evening, I'm going for holidays for one week. So if anyone can
give some feedback till then, great. Tommorrow morning I'll talk with a
web designer of my company about working on these templates, to see what
can be improved or changed, in a template point of view.

Regards,

nuno

--
Nuno Loureiro <nuno at co.sapo.pt>