[dev] cyrsql.php vs cyrus.php

Ilya mail at krel.org
Wed Aug 27 20:19:57 PDT 2003

Hi guys, I'd like to update the driver for cyrus/sql to again work with virtual
domains, there were a lot of changes since i last looked at it. But there is a
cyrus.php now which seems to be base on cyrsql.php and independent of backend for user storage.
I was wondering if i should make changes to cyrus.php instead of cyrsql.php
right now when i use cyrsql as admin driver i get that all features are disabled
and with cyrus i get listing of users but without their virtual domains, i
havent tried adding/removing users yet. I want to get virtual domain supported
first.

please let me know which way to go ;)

thx a lot