[dev] cyrsql.php vs cyrus.php

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Aug 28 02:33:32 PDT 2003

Zitat von Ilya <mail at krel.org>:

> and the patch is attached

Committed, thanks.

> > On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 11:19:57PM -0400, Ilya wrote:
> > > Hi guys, I'd like to update the driver for cyrus/sql to again work
> with virtual
> > > domains, there were a lot of changes since i last looked at it. But
> there is a
> > > cyrus.php now which seems to be base on cyrsql.php and independent of
> backend for user storage.
> > > I was wondering if i should make changes to cyrus.php instead of
> cyrsql.php
> > > right now when i use cyrsql as admin driver i get that all features
> are disabled
> > > and with cyrus i get listing of users but without their virtual
> domains, i
> > > havent tried adding/removing users yet. I want to get virtual domain
> supported
> > > first.
> > >
> > > please let me know which way to go ;)

I don't think any of the current core developers use these drivers, so it's
up to you if you want to merge their features into one sole driver.

You may also want to take a look at the mailing list archives where you
should find some historical information about the new driver, and why it
was necessary for the one who added it.

Jan.