[dev] Using Chora for CVS manipulation

Tarjei Huse tarjei+a_lists.phpgw at nu.no
Sat Aug 30 04:00:18 PDT 2003

Hi, I'm sorry for not posting this to the Chora list, but I'm not on it and it's
a simple question.

Is it possible, using Choras CVS libs to set up cvs handling between a
Databaseserver and a external cvsserver?

The reason I'm asking, is that I'm looking for ways to integrate the Midgard CMS
system with CVS for easy development and I need a library to run updates and
mergers.

Today I keep a local checkout of cvs that is merged into the database, but it
would be nice to be able to do this without this. Is this possible and/or
planned functionality in Chora? If not, does anyone know of php library that
does this?

Many thanks for your answers.

Regards,
Tarjei