[dev] IMP: ExpandNames()...found something

Marc Jauvin marc at register4less.com
Wed Sep 3 11:13:38 PDT 2003

Hi Chuck, here is a log of what is being queried by IMP::ExpandNames():

Sep 03 13:55:03 HORDE [debug] [turba] SQL search by marc_jauvin_com: table =
turba_objects; query = "SELECT object_id, owner_id, object_type,
object_members, object_name, object_email, object_altemail, object_alias,
object_homeaddress, object_workaddress, object_homephone, object_workphone,
object_cellphone, object_fax, object_title, object_company, object_notes,
object_pgppublickey, object_smimepublickey, object_freebusyurl FROM
turba_objects WHERE (object_name LIKE '%marc%' OR object_email LIKE '%marc%' OR
object_alias LIKE '%marc%' OR owner_id LIKE '%marc_jauvin_com%')"
[on line 66 of "/home/httpd/htdocs/horde/turba/lib/Driver/sql.php"]

We can see that the "owner_id" field is being ORED to the SQL query, which is
NOT what we want... But I am not comfortable enough with the code to find where
to convert this to a 'AND'.

Hope this helps!

--
Marc Jauvin