[dev] Debug mode, some BAD errors found.

Marc Jauvin marc at register4less.com
Wed Sep 3 12:03:16 PDT 2003

While trying the code in DEBUG mode (even though it does not render a page, the
log file does contains the debug statements), I found this (output truncated):

-----------------------
Sep 03 14:41:54 HORDE [debug] [turba] SQL Query by Horde_SQL::updateBlob():
query = "UPDATE session_lastmodified SET session_lastmodified = ?, session_data
= ? WHERE session_id = ?" [on line 239 of
"/home/httpd/htdocs/mail3/lib/SQL.php"]

Sep 03 14:41:55 HORDE [error] [turba] DB Error: no such table: UPDATE
session_lastmodified SET session_lastmodified =

I don't know how, but it seems the table gets "swaped" by a field name in the
UPDATE query...

--
Marc Jauvin
http://register4less.com