[dev] Projects management module and Groups.php

Carlos Pedrinaci cpedrinaci at yahoo.es
Fri Sep 5 08:53:09 PDT 2003

Thank you for your help Chuck.

Perhaps that would a nice moment to move the files to the public cvs
server?

Meanwhile I have exported HEAD and the file is available @
http://xenic.net1.nerim.net/projects.tar.gz

I'm not posting it here because many of you may not be interested on
that code. I prefer to leave it on my server so that anyone interested
can go and get it.

Btw, I'm sorry but my code doesn't strictly follow all the coding
standards (in particular some if-else's and some tabs) however I'm soon
correcting that. Also .. don't be afraid about the high revision numbers
for some files as I had to work on a computer where I couldn't install a
web server.

I will try to find out what the problem with the groups is.

Regards,

Carlos