[dev] hordeauth imp bug

Tim Gorter email at teletechnics.com
Sat Sep 6 11:30:27 PDT 2003

I'm working at getting hordeauth working with the IMP module when I
note following errors. Latest CVS as of 1 hour ago.
this occurs when you log into horde, and have the summary page shown
immediately, and in the summary you have the IMP module.

Even though logged into horde, but not authenticated to IMP, you get
error:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/etc/httpd/vhosts/horde-cvs/imp/lib/Block/summary.php on line 93

Next, with 'Should we show list of servers..' set to hidden, following
errors appear:
Notice: Undefined index: backend in /usr/local/etc/httpd/vhosts/horde-cvs/imp/templates/login/login.inc on line 186

Notice: Undefined variable: server in /usr/local/etc/httpd/vhosts/horde-cvs/imp/templates/login/login.inc on line 189
Connect to:

when trying to login, and one is presented with the login page.

only when 'Should we show list of servers..' is set to shown. And one
selects the server, does it login cleanly for me.

I don't know if anyone else sees this, so I thought I'd let you know.
Have a nice day,
tim.