[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp compose.php message.php

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Fri Sep 12 09:57:12 PDT 2003

| chuck       2003/09/11 15:44:24 PDT
|
|   Modified files:
|     .                    compose.php message.php
|   Log:
|   Example of using the History system - log when replies are made, Could
| be
|   easily extended to include other reply information, to cover forwarding
| messages,
|   etc.
|
|   Needed: deletion of the history when the message is deleted, renaming
| the history
|   when the message is moved to a new folder.
|
|   Michael S. - is this anything like what you had in mind?

Yup.  I must admit that I am excited about the new direction of Horde
development: whatever Michael asks for, Michael gets. :)

That being said, some feature requests: When forwarding, I would like to see
the email addresses you forwarded to displayed so I can figure out exactly
who I have already sent the message to.  Also, there should probably be an
option somewhere to clean out this information after a certain period of
time (e.g. a few months) or else large installations will will have huge
DB's of this information.

I can take a look at this when I get some time, but if someone else beats me
to it, no complaints :)

michael