[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/lib Token.php

Marko Djukic mdjukic at horde.org
Mon Sep 15 22:22:27 PDT 2003

> Quoting Marko Djukic <tech at oblo.com>:
>
> >   Log:
> >   don't bother checking for tokens which are NULL, they can't be sent by a
> > valid form - anyone can think of any exceptions or reasons this could break
> > something?
>
> I'm not sure that it would, but why do you need this to work? I'd really
> expect
> it to fail, and it sort of bothers me doing it this way.

in the case of turba:
- a form (A) was being submitted to another form (B).
- however since A was not being validated() it would never get a token assigned
and the token var would remain NULL
- so when B got loaded it would get validated on the first view and check for a
NULL token which would come back as existing, hence complain about being
already submitted, which is nowhere true.

this was happening also in a couple of other apps...

marko