[dev] Fatal error: _storeattachment(): Failed opening required 'VFS.php'

Pavel Chytil pchytil at bme.ogi.edu
Sun Sep 21 17:57:35 PDT 2003

Hello,

I am running the latest cvs (couple hours old) I am getting problem with
forwarding msgs with attachements (I have storage of attachements in VFS turn
on). Error follows:

Warning: _storeattachment(VFS.php): failed to open stream: No such file or
directory in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/horde/imp/lib/Compose.php on line 452

Fatal error: _storeattachment(): Failed opening required 'VFS.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in
/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/horde/imp/lib/Compose.php on line 452

My horde/test.php confirms that I am not missing any modules in PEAR. Any clues?

Thanks,
         Pavel