[dev] Two suggestions about the IMP summary

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Mon Sep 22 14:54:47 PDT 2003

On Mon, Sep 22, 2003 at 11:35:55PM +0200, Jan Schneider wrote:
> The portal has always been build from Horde_Blocks so you could always add
> your own blocks.

Reading portal.php, line 67 :

$block = $registry->callByPackage($item['app'], 'block', $item['params']);
                                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^
lead me to believe that block are a by-app thing.  Maybe I am just
misreading the code. If not, how to create one ?  Do they have to be
defined in some config file, or I just write the code in
<app>/lib/Block/ and it will automagically appear ?

> > > Quotas on a per mailbox (folder) basis are not supported by most of the
> > > quota drivers.
> >
> > No, but those that can could display them.  Plus showing only the root
> > quota could be a start for those that can't.
>
> Okay, I think we will take a look at a clean patch.

I'll look into it.

http://www.LinuxQuebec.com       etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com