[dev] Proposed reorg of some scripts in the horde/ module

Marko Djukic mdjukic at horde.org
Fri Sep 26 16:12:11 PDT 2003

> Everything else I'd like to put into a new directory or directories. I'm not
> coming up with something I'm entirely happy with just yet; possibilities are
> user/, services/, core/, fw/, framework/, etc. I'm happy to have a subtree
> under just one directory; core/shares, core/user, etc. I'd really appreciate
> feedback on this and ideas.

services/ sounds quite good.

> These are the files that I'd like to move:

ok > shares/edit.php
ok > css.php
ok > deletelink.php
ok > guest.php (? maybe not)
hm, not sure > help.php
ok > javascript.php
ok > maintanance.php
not sure, maybe yes for now > menu.php
not sure > mobile.php
ok > navbar.php
not sure > portal.php
not sure > portal_edit.php
ok > prefs.php
ok > rpcsum.php
no > signup.php (? maybe not)

> and from util/:
ok > cacheview.php
or remove? phase in horde_form where it is being used > colorpicker.php
ok > go.php
ok > img.php
ok > pixel.php
ok > sidebar.php
ok > special_characters.php (maybe rename to keyboard.php or some such)
ok > editor/*

> Possible move the download/ directory into the new hierarchy also.
yep i agree

> Feedback welcome, nay, required. :)

thespian urging to get out?... considered a career change?

m.