[dev] Proposed reorg of some scripts in the horde/ module

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Sep 26 18:18:37 PDT 2003

> Why problem.php? It's never accessed directly.

It's also defined in the registry, but I could go either way on it.

> While scripts is not accessible through the webserver.

Right; keeping util for little things like barcode.php makes sense to me.

> I agree with Marko, services is the best of these choices.

Hey, three people (counting me). Not bad. We'll tentatively go with that, then.

> > guest.php (? maybe not)
>
> No.

Okay, no problem.

> > mobile.php
>
> Not sure, how is that accessed at the moment actually?

It's included from either index.php or login.php when a mobile browser is
detected.

> > prefs.php
>
> Should stay there for consistency

Fine with me for now, though see my other email about consolidating into just
one eventually.

> > rpcsum.php
>
> Might go away, I'm looking into that currently anyway.

Okay.

Thanks!

-chuck

--