[dev] command.php quota driver

AJ aj at mindcrash.com
Wed Oct 1 13:04:59 PDT 2003

Hello,
  I had some postings about this driver on the imp list, but I wanted to just
throw it up here and see what the plans are for it.  Currently, in IMP 4.0 the
driver does not work out of the box for some newer versions of the quota
command, due to the fact that the way the quota is displayed has changed.
Previously, the filesystem was displayed as an actual path (/home), but this
has changed to a device (/dev/xxxx), hence the quota display no longer works.
There has been a fix posted and instructions to get this to work, but it is
meant for IMP 3.x versions.  I was just wondering if the driver is going to be
changed to support these newer versions of the quota command.  One other
feature that would be nice would be the ability to display  multiple quotas if
the user has a quota on both the home directory and the /var/spool/mail
filesystem, for example.
What are everyone's thoughts?

Thanks.
AJ