[dev] Unofficial Demo site upgraded ...

Marko Djukic mdjukic at horde.org
Wed Oct 1 18:52:09 PDT 2003

side point... and i feel relieved i'm not going nuts! this problem i noticed a
week or so ago, and have repeated on all my installs. but now i see it on
someone else's install.

the demo site has prefs problems too, just like my installs. as soon as you log
in as demo/demo, and for example click on turba, the menu is text only. as soon
as you reclick on turba it gets to be text+icons.

it is like that for most apps on first load. click on eg. trean, text only menu
at first, the reclick trean and everything is ok.

and apps like scry just refuse to load the prefs at all.

marko