[dev] Fwd: [cvs] commit: horde/lib/Prefs ldap.php session.php sql.php horde/lib Prefs.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Oct 3 11:55:32 PDT 2003

People who've been having preferences problems, please try this out and let me
know if it helps/hurts/does nothing.

----- Forwarded message from chuck at horde.org -----
    Date: Fri,  3 Oct 2003 11:53:47 -0700 (PDT)
    From: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>
 Subject: [cvs] commit: horde/lib/Prefs ldap.php session.php sql.php horde/lib
Prefs.php
      To: cvs at lists.horde.org

chuck       2003/10/03 11:53:47 PDT

  Modified files:
    lib/Prefs            ldap.php session.php sql.php
    lib                  Prefs.php
  Log:
  Here's another crack at the preferences problem. The logic for retrieve()
seems to
  be working correctly, so now we call setDefaults() only if we're going to
actually
  hit the backend in retrieve(), and don't call setDefaults() explicitly
anywhere else.

  This may mean a few things need to change for guest preferences, but we'll
sort
  that out.

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.119     +4 -10     horde/lib/Prefs.php
  1.76      +6 -2      horde/lib/Prefs/ldap.php
  1.28      +6 -2      horde/lib/Prefs/session.php
  1.75      +6 -2      horde/lib/Prefs/sql.php

  Chora Links:
  http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/horde/lib/Prefs.php?r1=1.118&r2=1.119&ty=u
  http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/horde/lib/Prefs/ldap.php?r1=1.75&r2=1.76&ty=u
  http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/horde/lib/Prefs/session.php?r1=1.27&r2=1.28&ty=u