[dev] gollem sql file storage problem

hacke at welt-frieden.de hacke at welt-frieden.de
Sat Oct 4 05:50:46 PDT 2003

Hi list ,
i have some problems with Gollem . I use the latest
cvs version on all horde applications. I am authing
Horde with imp over imap server and store
preferences and sessions inside a sql db.
Login and everything else works good.
If i try to access FileManager the auth
seems to be ok. I get showed the main page.
Now the problems:

If i try to create a directory i get redirectet
to login page inside the frame.

The next problem is if i try to access
Preferences i get this error:
Notice: Undefined index: backends in /var/www/html/horde2/gollem/lib/Gollem.php on line 209

I looked inside horde_log and inside mysql.log
but cant find any errors

The horde/test.php shows no errors on vfs or mysql.
the backends.php and conf.php i think is also well.
I am using php-4.2.2 and mysql-3.23.56.

# cat conf.php
<?php
$conf['manager']['date_format'] = '%x';
$conf['menu']['apps'] = array('problem');
$conf['backend']['backend_list'] = 'none';
$conf['backend']['change_server'] = false;
$conf['backend']['change_port'] = false;

and in backends.php i only
set one backend this one:
$backends['sql'] = array(
    'name' => 'SQL Server',