[dev] gollem sql file storage problem

Markus Hackethal hacke at welt-frieden.de
Sat Oct 4 12:42:08 PDT 2003

Hi chuck,

On 04.10.2003 at 11:08 Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

>Quoting hacke at welt-frieden.de:
>
>> If i try to create a directory i get redirectet
>> to login page inside the frame.
>
>Looks like there was a missing Util::formInput() call. Should be fixed now.

Yes its fixed thanks.

>> The next problem is if i try to access
>> Preferences i get this error:
>> Notice: Undefined index: backends in
>> /var/www/html/horde2/gollem/lib/Gollem.php on line 209
>
>This is also fixed in CVS.

Also fixed and works.

But here we go with next problem. I try to upload
a small text file 1-2 Kb. Gollem says that it gets the file
but the file exists nowhere.I looked inside mysql table but no file exists
in the list of gollem its also not existing. Then i looked inside horde_log
table but there is nothing to find.
mysql log is saying this:
                    809 Query       SELECT vfs_id FROM horde_vfs WHERE vfs_path  = '' AND vfs_name = 'signature.txt'
                    809 Init DB     horde
                    809 Query       SELECT vfs_name, vfs_type, vfs_data, vfs_modified, vfs_owner FROM horde_vfs WHERE vfs_path = ''
                    809 Init DB     horde
                    809 Query       SELECT vfs_name, vfs_type, vfs_data, vfs_modified, vfs_owner FROM horde_vfs WHERE vfs_path = ''

During next step i see if i login with a different user for example:

i create directory "test" with user x at domain1.tld
then user y at domain2.tld has also access to these directory.
The owner of the directory is x at domain1.tld.

Is this right or is there a fault in the permission section?

Markus