[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/services/portal menu.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Oct 8 19:57:07 PDT 2003

Quoting Joel Vandal <jvandal at infoteck.qc.ca>:

> Here a little patch for service/portal/menu.php that will "right align" the
> arrow, the look is better IMHO... sorry I've not made a diff patch since
> they contain my patch for "Application permissions" :)

Thanks - I considered this, but to keep the row highlighting looking better (use
the Blue & White theme to see what I mean), I'm just going to stick with the
smaller arrows that I just committed - I think they look fine where they are.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
Born right the first time.