[dev] Theme woes...

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Thu Oct 9 05:47:13 PDT 2003

I really like the new Blue and White theme, and will probably stick with it, but
I'm having a couple of problems.

1. There were some prefs changes made recently (last week, I think) independent
of the new theme. Ever since those changes, my logout theme reverts to the
original Horde theme. I have the cornflower theme set in
horde/config/prefs.php, so my login and logout screens have used that theme.
After the recent prefs changes, my login screen still uses the cornflower
theme, but the logout screen uses the Horde default theme.

2. When I use the Blue and White theme, everything is fine. If I now switch to
any other theme, everything changes except the menu bar, which uses the default
Horde theme. If I switch back to the Blue and White theme, the menu is rendered
correctly in that theme.

Sorry, it's been a busy week so I haven't had a chance to look into these (not
that I could figure out the problem anyway).

Thanks
--
Rick Emery

 you will always long to return"