[dev] Patch for Permissions for Application/Menu/Preferences

Joel Vandal jvandal at infoteck.qc.ca
Mon Oct 20 13:17:38 PDT 2003

Ok,

I've found the problem... if I add Jonah permission but not set a default
permission to SHOW, then I will not be able to add "child permission".

Also, when I try to modify permission, I get these error if I dont set
permissions for Guest, Event, ... perhap make a check before set value on
the edit.php ?

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /var/www/html/horde/admin/perms/edit.php on
line 155

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /var/www/html/horde/admin/perms/edit.php on
line 156

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /var/www/html/horde/admin/perms/edit.php on
line 157

And yes, I use "cvs update -Pd" a few time a day :P

--
Joel Vandal