[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/config registry.php.dist

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Oct 27 16:47:25 PST 2003

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> jan         2003/10/27 16:40:12 PST
>
>   Modified files:
>     config               registry.php.dist
>   Log:
>   Use same syntax as for the applications' blocks. This still doesn't fix
> the
>   sun and moon blocks that would need a huge value list.
>   Displaying Horde blocks with parameters has to be ported to this syntax
> yet.

The next step would be to have static Block::getParams(), getName() etc.
methods so that we don't have to keep the blocks lists in the registry or
the applications' apis. We still would need to parse every Block file if
calling the layout page. If this is still a too high performance hit, we
could keep the blocks list somewhere and request only the params from the
blocks (only necessary when editing a block).

Jan.