[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/lib core.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Oct 30 11:25:10 PST 2003

> >   Log:
> >   - use include_once for packaged files to allow us to recover from
> > errors
>
> Why is that any different than for not packaged files?

I guess I'm not opposed to doing it for non-packaged files. The difference is
that if we use require_once, and then you run test.php and don't have the
framework classes properly installed, you'll get some errors and nothing. With
include_once, we can figure out that stuff went wrong and give people a hint.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
Born right the first time.