[dev] Skeleton

John Morrissey jwm at horde.net
Sun Nov 2 19:16:02 PST 2003

On Sun, Nov 02, 2003 at 02:37:39PM -0500, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> I wouldn't say that this is necessarily an unreasonable expectation, but
> it has never been the goal of anyone working on skeleton, and putting that
> kind of time into it has never gotten to the top of anyone's priority
> list. It'd be great to have, of course, but, it still hasn't happened.

I happened to do some of this a couple of weeks ago - I wanted to bang out a
quick prototype for a project and started with Skeleton as a base. Check out
what I committed - it gives Skeleton working prefs, menu bar, Help, etc.

john
--
John Morrissey          _o            /\         ----  __o
jwm at horde.net        _-< \_          /  \       ----  <  \,