[dev] PEAR_LOG_DEBUG

Jason M. Felice jfelice at cronosys.com
Mon Nov 3 08:18:29 PST 2003

On some machines, if I set the log level to PEAR_LOG_DEBUG, the php
segfaults after running the script.  If I set it to PEAR_LOG_ALERT, it works.

Memory_limit was set to 128M, and I'm not hitting it.

login.php was segfaulting, so I inlined all the requires and deleted
code until it stopped, which happened to be at $conf['log']['priority']
= PEAR_LOG_DEBUG.  This seems to happen on multiple machines (Debian
Woody, Debian Unstable, Redhat 9), all different PHP builds.

I also noted that if I commented out or deleted the
Horde::setupSessionHandler() line or the @session_start() line, it would stop,
which should give some clues.

Does this happen to everybody?

--