[dev] Login problems with HEAD

John Morrissey jwm at horde.net
Mon Nov 3 18:30:50 PST 2003

I updated my local installation of HEAD a couple of weeks ago and
authenticated apps haven't worked since. I'm using application auth with imp
as the target.

I log in and eventually get redirected to horde/imp/mailbox.php, which
redirects me to imp/login.php?url=horde/imp/mailbox.php, which redirects me
back to horde/imp/mailbox.php, and so forth. I'm stumped - adding 'print
foo' in Auth::isAuthenticated(), Auth::getProvider(), and
Horde::authenticationFailureRedirect() shows they're not being called(?!).

I'm up-to-date with the latest framework changes and such - any ideas?

thanks,
john
--
John Morrissey          _o            /\         ----  __o