[dev] Having problems with framework changes...

Eduardo Dominguez lalo at teligens.com
Sat Nov 8 18:54:23 PST 2003

I hadn't updated to the latest CVS until today. I was aware of the move
of some files to framework. So I checked out framework and ran the
install-packages.php.

After running the isntallation, I still can't make horde work again. I
get this error:

Warning: main(Horde/String.php) [function.main]: failed to create
stream: No such file or directory in d:\webdocs\dm_horde\lib\core.php on
line 33

Pear reports the new packages as installed. Browsing the pear directory
I fail to find the Horde framework classes (probably this is by design).

How can I fix this ? Should I update some .conf files ?

(running on windows xp)

thanks in advance