[dev] pixel.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Nov 8 18:44:16 PST 2003

Quoting Marko Djukic <mdjukic at horde.org>:

> how should this be handling HORDE_LIBS? it is currently broken, since it is
> not including all the Horde core files - rightfully so, since for a few pixels
> doesn't make sense, but HORDE_LIBS doesn't get set.

I think it should be including core.php - it's not *that* much overhead, or much
more than it used to, and for ease of installation maintenance and of use, it
makes sense.

Also, if pixel.php is getting hit a *lot*, then it's probably being over-used or
mis-used. :)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I am not that interested in green food." - Average Joe