[dev] MIME::Viewer driver that just pass HTML thru ?

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Mon Nov 10 11:12:22 PST 2003

Hi,

I am configuring Gollem to have it as a web front page for user's
personnal home pages.  Right now, the MIME drivers that have text/html
aaociated with is enscript, which display the source with line number.
It's nice and all, but I would prefer to have "pass-thru" driver that
would just send the html as text/html and let the browser display it.

I understand what I need to do achieve this; I have already written a
stub MIME::Viewer class that just send the the file unaltered and I have
configured mime_drivers.php to display the correct icons, etc.

My question is : is there a good reason for not doing such a thing ?
Would it be interesting to the dev for me to send the stub MIME::Viewer
and a patch to mime_drivers.php.dist here ?

Thanks !

http://www.LinuxQuebec.com       etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com