[dev] Black/Whitelist naming

Marcus I. Ryan marcus at horde.org
Tue Nov 11 16:33:24 PST 2003

Not to mention the main reason we've never changed it: you can "translate" the
terms to other terms for an existing language.  See the Horde Admin FAQ
4.1.3: http://www.horde.org/faq/admin/print.php#c5

If that ISP is concerned, they can change the phrases for their site without
requiring the rest of the world to make the change with them.

Marcus I. Ryan, marcus at horde.org
 "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it
 flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night, the ice weasels come."
                 -- Matt Groening